Monday, May 08, 2006

First post ever =]

so, let me start with i'm gonna be sending my laptop off to be repaired tomorrow so don't count on me updating too often. I just really wanted a place to hold my thoughts since i have no privacy in my own home. haha. let's just say i had 2 awesome days and don't wanna forget anymore interesting/special things in life that have passed me by.... so here we go:

day before yesterday was the most perfect and wonderful day i've spent with Robin. he came to pick me up around 1:40pm and he drove me to Vaughan Mills cuz i wanted a red jacket thingy that i never bought (but i wanted it) when i was with Shannon 2 days before that. hehe so we went there, found it (YAY!) and then we went to look around. I also bought the first tanktop ever......... lolz. and i lost a nice bottle of water and ate japanese and greek food all in the same day. =) i also got the Da Vinci Code because it is impossible to borrow it from the library. lol... i put a hold on it and i'm the 60 somethingth person on the waiting list. good book, on page 160 now. hehe then i got driven home and we looked at some stars and it was a magnificent night. =D

today, i went to robin's house for a while, then shannon came to get me (she's soooooo awesome) and we went to her house to play. haha we ended up playing 4 games of Life and we ate wild rice with chicken for dinner at her place. haha tasted pretty good =P then... before shannon was gonna drive me home, her mom actually gave me persmission to drive shannon's car out of the parking lot while she backed out her dad's car (which was blocking the exit of the driveway) so yes... I drove illegally (again) for about 10 seconds. haha... oh.. i forgot that the drive/park/neutral/reverse thingy was beside the seat so i ended up pulling the windshield wiper stick and turned the wipers on. lolz.. but i got her car out all in one piece =D YAY as soon as i got home, i took my bro and sis to the park and we rode our bikes and then stopped at the park for a little while hehe. then we went home and we watched Mean girls (haha i borrowed that from shannon along with like 10 other dvds) lol. i thought it was pretty good. and now, i'm just waiting for a reply from my grade 12 french teacher and hope that she remembers me and that she wants to be my reference for a job interview. haha... i don't know about this job anymore.... so people actually call in in French and ask you things? but we live in Markham... how many French speaking people can there be? haha oh wellz.

tmr. i have work from 10-3pm. come visit me at the body shop =) see you all soon. bye!

3 Comments:

At 12:12 a.m., Blogger Souki said...

Heyy sweetie! You have a blog! haha. I will keep this short. *hugz* =)
yay!!

 
At 9:15 a.m., Blogger Shannyn said...

Welcome to Blogger! lol... guess what my mom told me when I got home... oohhh... "I see Alice is a very good driver" - and i'm like "you were watching us??!?!?!?!" and she said "ohhh.. no, I just happened to be standing at the window brushing my teeth" - what bs eh?!?!? Anyways, i don't think she saw the windshield wiper part, i did, but i thought that was your arm violently waving to me... lol!

 
At 11:59 a.m., Blogger bio-hazerd said...

what does your blog address mean? chersomes? i must know this alice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home