Thursday, May 11, 2006

explanation

ok so... what does "chersomes" mean? it's not French, English, Cantonese, Hispanic, German, or any other language out there. It was simply devised during a grade 10 computer science project. I was making a website (assignment) for card captors. so, I wanted a name that reflected it more, but everything that i wanted was taken. so then, i thought of cherry blossoms, which are so pretty. so then, first 4 letters of cherry and last 4 letters of blossom. *gasp* lolz, but where does the "e" come from you ask? i thought chersoms looked weird and that adding an e to it would make it look cooler, so it got stuffed in between the m and the s. hence, we get the name chersomes. =] has your curiosity been satisfied?

anyways, so yesterday, i went for a job interview with telereliance for a possible position as a bilingual customer service representative. hehe if i get the job, it's $16/hour hehehehe *please give me the job!* lolz oh, so while I was taking the bus, i saw Jenny Chan and we talked a bit before we parted on our own ways. when i finally found the Telereliance agency, i did this French test with a person on a phone, and i thought I screwed up on it. oh wellz. then, i was told to go to a computer where they simulated me finding information to help a customer and I got to simulate entering data while a 'customer' told me their information. then... we went to the actual interview. the lady's name was Sarah and it turns out she went to U of Ottawa and she also worked at the Body Shop before. haha what a coincidence, so then we had something in commmon to talk about. =) Bonus points. haha so after i wowed her with my stories of amazing customer service, the interview was done and she said she would call me to tell me if I get a job by the end of the week. but of course, not before she gave me my stats back for the french and computer tests. haha I somehow got 85% on my french evaluation and i got 80% for my personality test. and i type twice as fast as Sarah. =) YAY! bonus points again! so then, I went home. and realized i was locked out cuz my mom was unexpectedly home and the one day that I forget my keys at home, I'm locked out. so... i went to visit who else, but Robin! =)

lolz.. he finished up editing my sister's performance for a multicultural talent night and transfered it to dvd. we played that parkinglot game with a red car that has to try to get out (still dont' know the name of that game) meh, then robin and i went to wait for my bus and we saw sam. haha then i got on my bus and i went home. and that was basically my day.

hehe, i hope you all had a fun-filled day too! BYE!

3 Comments:

At 12:04 p.m., Blogger bio-hazerd said...

i am jealous of thee. i seriously dont think i'm gunna get the job at fedex kinko's. i have to go job hunting around some more.

but i hope you do get your job. =)
16/hour is vedy vedy good.

 
At 1:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! thanks alice. and hope you get the job. and I hope I get a job too. damn ISR (york) lol

 
At 1:24 p.m., Blogger Shannyn said...

lol. sounds like your interview went amazingly. I'd apply... but then i'd have to deal with customers... eewwwwwwwww! lol. ttyl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home