Saturday, March 03, 2007

it's been a while

oh, so i haven't posted in a while. i actually thought about deleting this account for a while. oh wellz. so......... I GOT A FREE COFFEE FROM TIM HORTONS! haha.... i was so proud of myself. i was even saving it for test day when i would probably want a coffee the most. so, after i spend some time with robin on friday morning, i go to tim hortons to claim my prize after robin leaves for york. i get there and sign reads "closed for the day, sorry for the inconvenience" WHAT????????????????????? alsejrlawerj no fair. oh well, turns out their cash register broke down. ew. oh well, i didn't need coffee that day anyways. (as robin points and laughs and says 'i told you so') just incase u'r wondering, i didn't like that stupid test.

on a happier note, my sister has recently rediscovered her Easy Bake Oven.... which has been laying dorment since we bought it due to a lack of 100 watt light bulbs. lolz. we made some kinda cake and put a whole ton of chocolate icing on it. tasted good. i did however just spend $6 + tax on an extra bag of that cake mix stuff and it's definately tooo expensive. mayce i should try those instant cake mixes? haha i dunno, but maybe i should listen to ppl's advice.

oh and i love to see cute dogs, or cute (non crying) babies on the train. it just gives me something to stare if i'm not sleeping so i don't have to constantly look at signs cuz it's weird to look at ppl sitting across from you. hehe and they're fun to watch.

ok, random update done. back to listening to lecture recordings since i skipped like 4 or 5 classes this week cuz of this term test and an essay that was due this week. i'm bad... i think this is the worst skipping week ever....................... don't think i've skipped so many different classes in a week, let alone a semester, ever. ewwww need to brush up on my study habits. wellllllll seeee ya later alligator!

3 Comments:

At 6:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm caaaake.... *drool*

 
At 11:15 p.m., Blogger Shannyn said...

wow... you are soo notty. I know I haven't ever skipped that much in my entire life!! shame on you! tsk tsk.

 
At 1:30 a.m., Blogger Souki said...

haha aww so much skipping.
anyway, hi alice! i said I was gonna e-mail you on facebook but I haven't yet, so I'm on your blog to say I'll try to lol. I'm reading about sexist oppression and the struggle to end it; otherwise known as feminism. I am reading how how we have confused that word and the author attempts to properly define it for the reader. yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home