Saturday, May 13, 2006

pmall

haha pmall sounds weird. oh wellz so yesterday, Robin came to find me at pmall cuz i felt scared and lonely there by myself. um.. some weird random guy waved at me so i waved back cuz i thought that maybe it was someone i used to know that still recognized me but that i didn't remember. turns out it wasn't and there were girls beside him going "omg.. she likes you she likes you" and i was like wtf? so i walk even faster (and i was on the phone with robin at that time) and yea... robin came to give me a hug! hehe. so anyways, went shopping for my bro's friend's bday present. and me and robin had bubble tea, fish balls, and mcflurry together. yum!

today, i went to visit grandma and then me, mom, dad, sister went to time square and we ended up having vietnamese food while my bro was at his friend's bday and then I drove home while my mom sat in the backseat panicking. lolz. my dad was like "relax, she's a big girl now and she's a pretty ok driver." and i was like YAY thanks dad! hehe and of course.. mom did not really feel any safer although i did get us all home in one piece, without a scratch on the van, AND without any close calls =) yay.

3 Comments:

At 1:32 p.m., Blogger bio-hazerd said...

gotta love them fishy balls.

 
At 7:11 p.m., Blogger Shannyn said...

Tacky, you're an awesome driver!! ... but then again, how would I ever know that??!?! *wink* *wink*

 
At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Souki said...

hiiiiiiii alice!!!!
haha ew stupid guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home