Thursday, March 15, 2007

ugh.. stupid new blogger system

so, i tried to sign in and stupid bloggger forces me to get a gmail account. hey, i've heard it's good, but i don't feel like having another email address. oh wellz. so.. i had 2 tests today. EWWW i hate having 2 tests on the same day =( first test was horrible, but the second test was ok. i came out with a mark better than my first test so yay!

hmz... what else is up? nothing really. another test this wednesday, and then i'm pretty much testless until april =) that means i need to spend tons of time to catch up on everything (especially bio.. i think i haven't done the readings since our 3rd lecture this sem, pretty bad).

oh, and my dad will apparently bring me a car sometime in the next 2 weeks. i still need insurance though. it's a mercury mystique 1998. haha i was telling my coworkers about this car to ask if they knew cheaper insurance companies and i accidentally said it was a mercedes. and they're like WHAT? of course insurance is expensive. then i thought about it and was like oh.. oops, my bad, it's actually a mercury =P oh well. they know i'm totally clueless =)

on another note, i love seeing my paycheques. haha makes me feel like i have money to spend again... but i guess that's bad cuz i feel like i can spend it more freely. however, the other day, my mom offered to buy me a $45 purse and i said i don't need it and she was proud of me. my sister then made an angry face and said "thanks a lot alice, you make me look bad" cuz we all know she woulda gotten it in a heartbeat =) i'm glad moommy's proud of me =)

oh oh, i like march break cuz i get to see little kids on the trains who are going to the museum or something. they're so cute... especially when the train jolts a bit and the 3 or 4 year old hugs the pole in the middle of the train because she (wearing pink) chose not to sit on a seat and didn't wanna fall.

oh.. my posts have become so utterly random. oh well. i'm too tired to write essays like robin. >_<

goooooooooooodnight =)

2 Comments:

At 11:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

tests... ewww.
money... yay.
kids... spooky.

:-)

 
At 4:50 p.m., Blogger Souki said...

heyyyyy...lol

oh, i sign in with my entire hotmail account address. I think I somehow substituted that for the gmail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home