Tuesday, May 16, 2006

so...

well, not anything interesting happening. hmz.. i am currently reading the Da Vinci Code. I must say, good book good book. it makes me feel smart when i know what htey're talking about .... especially if i've guesed parts of it before they have YAY! hehe ^_^ it's a good read. well.. anyways, that customer service agency hasn't called me yet. i'm planning to call them tomorrow to ask them about it cuz then it'll actually be a full week after my interview. and that's about it. see you all soon.

oh.. and the body shop got quiet again. after the whole mother's day craze, it went back to being quiet. haha, at least i'm still making my targets... just barely though. meh. BYE!

2 Comments:

At 10:37 a.m., Blogger Shannyn said...

I'm considering reading that book now ... especially if YOU like it... lol... jokes.

Thanx for the call yesterday... miss ya!!

 
At 10:14 p.m., Blogger bio-hazerd said...

i want a job.... :P:P:P:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home