Sunday, April 01, 2007

weeekendddddddddd

on friday night, i went to see teenage mutant ninja turtles with robin. it's a good movie. wish there was more plot development though. it had some good scenes in it, but, sometimes the parts didn't quite flow as well as they could've. oh well. fun night =)

saturday, wrote my pharmacy admissions test. ughhhhhhhhhhh.... i wish they would just pity me and let me in. i'll be a good pharmacist, i promise! >_< thinking about it makes me feel so blahhh... i feel like i'm letting my parents down. they always had so much hope in me and i feel like it's being wasted on a procrastinating zombie.

today is sunday, i took michael and sharon to fmp to watch "meet the robinsons". I actually liked that movie. it didn't have funny parts that would make you laugh out loud, but it had a nice message "keep moving forward" at the end of it that really made the movie extra special. i loved it.

i still need to go get my cellphone upgraded. ughhhhhhhh i think i wanted to go in for my hardware upgrade since before december. lolz. such a procrastinator. >_<

oh, and i still don't know if i'm going to quebec this summer. i really wanna go. and the website said results for the explore bursary should be posted by late march. but it's the beginning of april and the screen still looks the way it did a month ago. >_< let me gooooo... i wanna learn french while immersing myself into a culture of .... escargots and love? lolz jks jks, that's France. i just wanna go and see how rez life is... PLUS learn french =) all for free.

well, that was my weekend. it was all in all, really good, minus the UTPAT (admissions test). I wish i could think faster, write faster, and be able to come up with short stories on the spot and be able to think out of the box like robin does. i talked to him after my test and he gave me some good suggestions on what I could've, should've, but didn't write on the test. BLAHHHHHHHH. me feel so stupid.

neways, robin has an exam tmr, so GOOD LUCK! I know you can do it =) your english skills are so much better than minesssss! i think i need to find a job dealing with numbers more than memorization. i tend to do better in courses where you gotta learn how to calculate stuff.

how was your weekend?

4 Comments:

At 9:08 a.m., Blogger Shannyn said...

Believe me, I think your weekened was cooler than mine.... I did way too much work, and way too much starring at my computer screen. lol. I want to know about Quebec too!! grr...

 
At 8:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouais. le quebec est un belle province. je visitez le quebec dans le futur. tu visitez la montreal ou la ville de quebec? ouais... mon francaise est tres mauvais... pardon moi. haha.

 
At 5:38 p.m., Blogger Souki said...

hhaha thanks for the good luck =)
and I am proud of you either way, regarding your pharmacy thing.
About your french one...You got in!! haha cuz it's the future now and yeah!
so we can still immerse ourselves in the love we have for each other ^_-

 
At 5:38 p.m., Blogger Souki said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home