Wednesday, May 17, 2006

congratulations robin =)

first of all, i found some of my final marks for first year.. um.. not half bad. secondly, i called the telephone agency place and they said that they couldn't get a hold of my manager but they would try again today. thirdly, robin got hired at wonderland (YAY congratulations!) and I was the first person to know about it lolz yay for me. haha i feel stupid. anyways... if all goes well, i will be leaving the house everyday at least once for the coming week. haha... not too sure my mom will be happy about it but meh. why is it that parents like to compare you to other people? and they tell you to try to be content with life because content makes happiness.. but when i am content, it turns out they're not because i'm not getting kickass A++++s like my cousins and because i don't help out if no one tells me to (unlike my perfect model cousins in the states). hmz.... isn't it normal that i feel like a lazybum around the house? and would you really remember which one of your siblings had a library book on hold a few days ago? haha i wouldn't. and I got introuble for it. oh, and is it really that bad to like sleeping late and waking up late? i don't find it such a shame. ahhhh, my dear parents, u'r not bad ones, it's just that.. sometimes, i feel like you want me to do well and to be the model kid just so u can compare me to more amazing/perfect children so u could glow and be happpy that you were able to raise such a stupendously remarkable child.

it's like mom's reading newspaper and it makes me think: yes, that kid in the newspaper really is amazing. that's why he/she is in it and has an article written about him/her. and what's that? why can't I be like that person? well.. maybe it's cuz i'm not and because not everyone is meant to be a super kickass genious that will one day change the world. =] the end.

I know that in the end, you just want what's best for me and i thank you for pushing me cuz i know i would probably slack off more than i do already, but still. well, that's my rant for today. sry if nothing makes sense. i'm gonna go to sleep soon =)

zzzZZZZZZZZ

ps congratulations robin. you're awesome!

3 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Shannyn said...

lol... i think parents read the newspaper far too much.
- congrats on the good marks!

 
At 7:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you again alice! and again, congradulations on your great marks. and again, don't worry about it, your still awesome to me!

 
At 12:18 a.m., Blogger bio-hazerd said...

believe in yourself and you'll fly into the sky. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home