Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hellooooooooooo

Hm... so I was reading some blogs today, and probably due to my need to procrastinate, I have decided to post something on this old abandonned blog of mines. How crazy. It's already been 2 years since I last posted. I'm not gonna tell anyone, not even Robin, that I am posting something. Let's see how long it takes for someone to find this new post (if anyone does). lol

So, it's my final year of university. I'm scared, excited, tired of studying, and feeling all those mixed emotions associated with graduating. I currently have no idea what I will be doing next year. I think the only thing I know for sure is that I want to return to school. I'm not sure if this is just to avoid job hunting, avoiding the possibility of landing a job that will pay min wage, or if I actually wanna continue with more education to better myself and land me a job I'll actually be happy doing.

Come to think of it, I don't really know what job would make me happy. I used to think being a pharmacist was a pretty good job: good salary, job stability and you really just sit in a little area, count pills and talk to people all day. But now that I actually work in a pharmacy, it's finally hit me how boring this job can be. I think if I ever had the chance, I would try to get into a Shoppers or into a hospital pharmacy to try it out. Maybe I'd enjoy it a bit more. ughhhhhh I really have no idea what i'm doing. How sad that I've wasted over 20 grand on an undergrad degree that I probably won't be using much. We'll see what comes out of it.

On another note, I'm finally going to visit Shannon in Ottawaaaaaaaa! Yea baby! after about 4 years, it's finally gonna happen! I'm excited. I miss Shannon. At least I can call her for free since we're both with Rogers. =)

okkkkkkk I am reallly just procrastinating right now. I have this lab report due on Monday and I'm going out on both Saturday morning, Saturday night (I reserved Saturday afternoon for studying... but somehow my mom squeezed in a trip to the bank (where they actually need to sit down and do something) and my sister begged me to take her for a haircut). I'll also probably be out all day Sunday. BUT the report is more than 3/4 finished so I'm not tooo worried about it. I hope this school year ends with a better mark in everything. I feel like I'm really falling behind but I don't have the motivation to try harder... nor do I have the time... but this time thing really feels like a cover up for my incredible procrastination skills. Technically, if I spent less time checking email, going on facebook, and surfing the net, I would have way more time. Terrible aren't I?

I find that motivated people are really worth respecting. I guess it's because they've found what they're passionate about and they know what they want that makes me jealous. I wish I had this kind of drive in life. I'm not a total slacker, but I definately know that I could work harder. It kinda makes me sad that I'm not giving it my all. In a way, I'm letting myself and most importantly, my parents, down. sighhh. I need some real motivation. Does anyone volunteer to be my motivational speaker?

Anyways, I'm gonna go work on that lab report now. With any luck, I'll have the discussion section done by tonight and I'll only have the pre-lab part to complete tomorrow afternoon. Let's see how that goes. Hope u'r all doing well! Until next time!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 a.m., Blogger Souki said...

you graduated with honours and distinction! See? I told you.
- Robin the Motivational Speaker
- $500 / hour

haha I finally saw you updated! yay!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home