Thursday, May 25, 2006

=)

ok ok.. so... as some of u know, i finally got my laptop back yesterday. SWEET LAPTOP! haha it's soo much faster than my old, crappy computer, and it can do so much more and ahhhhh it's just awesome! lolz secondly...
-she knows, she knows!!!
-knows what?
-mom knows i'm going out with Robin

ahhhhhhh it's finally no longer a secret to my parents... my siblings still don't know yet haha but it feels so much better that i don't need to hide it from them... especially my mom. and the best thing is, i knew my parents (or i thought it was just my mom) already knew, but i just never admitted it. but mom said they knew, dad kinda knew and they never said anything cuz they know that robin's a great guy and that i'm a big girl now =D yeaaaaa i'm one happy little girl. lolz... but it did take me 22 months to admit it. haha oh wellz... they know they know! and i'm glad they're not mad at me.

so is anything gonna change? haha maybe not so soon. but one thing's for sure, i won't have to lie about who i'm going out with anymore =) *sigh of relief*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, happy 22 months robin!!!!!!!! me luvsssssss you! ^_^

3 Comments:

At 1:31 a.m., Blogger Souki said...

ahhh i love you too!

 
At 4:10 p.m., Blogger bio-hazerd said...

congrats.

 
At 12:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww now we can't threaten u with that...darnnn....oooooo....but now we can show ur mom all those picturesss...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home