Thursday, June 18, 2009

I graduated!

Yes.. I had convocation 2 days ago. wow, time goes by so quickly.

So I told my mom I graduated with Honours and with distinction... so I'm not a total failure. What's her reply? "Well... you're not using your degree for anything anyways... what a waste"

Geez. Thanks for the support mom.

Actually, I understand their disappointment in me. I feel like I wasted 20 grand of their really hard earned money. I'm sorry, I really am.

But the day was still fun! Especially thanks to Shannon and Robin. Oh how I love these two people.



on another note, Bully is an awesome wii game! I borrowed it from the library and now me and Robin are sharing it cuz we both wanna play it. I wanna play the game now... but it's not with me. too bad.

I'm gonna go read something now. ttyl!

1 Comments:

At 2:59 p.m., Blogger Souki said...

haha congrats!

I think you are awesome for graduating with honours and distinction!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home