Tuesday, June 30, 2009

!@#@@!@$$$!!%% Pharmacy!

"Although we are unable to offer you admission at this time, your application was competitive within a large applicant pool and you are among the upper half of a group of approximately 100 applicants on our waiting list."

Thanks U of T. Another long wait to find out whether or not I've been totally rejected. Actually, I dunno if I wanna be a pharmacist anymore. At the pharmacy, I often question myself and ask myself if I would actually be able to handle the stuff the pharmacists I see handle everyday. I don't think I could. But I guess that's what school is for right? I have no idea.

So, I've been wondering whether or not I actually want to get into pharmacy. I was questioning myself for a while. But now that I've gotten closer to getting in than I ever have before, I feel like I wanna go into pharmacy again. This sucks. I hope a lot of people decline their offers so that I can get in =) lol. We'll see what happens next.

PS. Robin rules =)

1 Comments:

At 11:28 a.m., Blogger Souki said...

muah. see? things work out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home